Sunday 29 August 2010

Mission 1 - Get Google to my site without spending a penny.

OK Getting Google to my site without spending a penny.

OK Brand new website, New content, Submit to google??.....erm No The only way you are going to get google to your site is by hardwork. What??? you say...Well I did say this was not a scam. If you want I can put up a crappy eBook so you feel special. I'll even charge you the astonomical amount of £76.00 if you want me to. When you contact me for a refund Ill say NO!!!

For those who like hardword, A bit of information on Search Engines....

Search Engines allow you to find the information you seek on the World Wide Web. When you search you will be presented with a list of results called hits. These hits will be ranked in the order that the search engine deems the most relevant. Every search engine has an index that it compares to the search term and then delivers the most relevant content.

By getting added to a search engines index you are enabling your website to be seen by the goliaths of the search industry. (Please no jokes about the davids of the search industry.) The day I see a david take down a goliath I will dance naked covered in mayonaise. Thats like saying Bing is going to take down Google. Its not going to happen.

Jokes aside our first port of call is getting google to our site. How are we going to do this. Simple... Get indexed.

By getting indexed (ie getting a search site to add you to their index)you must follow a few simple steps. Before you do that you have to do one thing. Go and make yourself a cuppa, wait for the next post and stop being impatient.

No comments:

Post a Comment