Sunday 29 August 2010

Introducing the Experiment.

If like me you have trawled through the internet looking for loads of ways to make money, you have probably realised that there are lots of scam artists out there. People that write crappy ebooks usually are the ones with their crappy programs which are designed to do one thing.....rob you of your hard earned cash.

What's the main one...put some adds on some blogs in a niche market and you will get traffic to it if you put in the right keywords. Well it's technically right but what they don't tell you about is that you have gotta do all the extra stuff. You have gotta learn about SEO and affilliate marketing.

Over the years I have wasted pound after pound on these crappy systems. You start with so much go and then after 6 months you give up. Well perhaps it's actually time to start making some serious money. I could be like all the other scam artists and put out a crappy eBook. I'm not as dishonest as them though. Do you know how much money the £1800 odd pound has got me??? About £3.54

So what have I learnt through all of this crappyness that I have spent my hard earn wages on? Absolutelly nothing....kinda. I have learnt what not to do.

This is my story....

There I am one Tuesday morning turfing through the net continuing my research when I stumble on a grizzly bear. I ask this grizzly bear how I make money online and he says look at my blog. A blog I reply...Wow! - You must be a really knowledgable bear. Where is it? I say. It is here - http://makemoneyforbeginners.blogspot.com/ I'll follow It and then Ill see where it gets me. I said ..Ill do a web marketing experiment. All the information on this blog is my interpretation of Grizzly's advice. I hope it works.

My First Mission - Get Google to my site without spending a penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment